Coming on the heels of NY Fashion week, the show gave us a glimpse at all the hottest fashion trends for the coming Fall months which include:
- Patterned pants
- Quilted jackets
- The crossbody bags trend continues
- Browns are big- tobacco, cognac and bordeaux
- Saturated colors – be brave!
- Winter cream (Love this!)
- Puff sleeves continue to be featured (I just have to find something that I am comfortable with wearing!)
- Oversized and long coats
- Tailored layers
- Corduroy has made a comeback
- Wide legs pants are hot
- Leather leggings — a must!
- Cozy sweaters (Think ski lodge in Zermatt 20 years ago!)
- Penny loafers
- Gold, sequins and metallics for daywear (I really do want to embrace this!)
What trends will you embrace and make your own?
If you are interested in working Sonia reach out to her at (201) 417-3067.
What I love about Sonia, apart from her great style and enthusiasm, is the way she can push you gently beyond your comfort zone with regards to your wardrobe choices and the outcome is always very pleasing.