Family portrait sessions in the park are truly events unto themselves.
Our clients look forward to meeting Mac Hartshorn and capturing special moments in the beautiful spring light, or amidst the crisp fall foliage. Sincere thoughts research and planning goes into finding the most perfect, unique settings for your family session.
- Pier A in Hoboken — a stunning location with the backdrop of the Manhattan skyline.
- Central Park, New York City — an iconic location to create lasting memories with your family in every season.
- Cora Hartshorn Arboretum in Short Hills — has stone walls, magical ferns and wooded areas which make this a dreamy location for a family shoot.
- New Jersey Botanical Gardens at Skyland Manor – Enjoy expansive gardens with a large variety of backdrops including eye catching architecture. This is one of Mac’s favorite locations.
- Reeves Reed Arboretum in Summit – These beautiful gardens in Summit create an almost tropical setting in the summer months, the spring blooms are stunning and the fall colors are magical.